Sunday, March 4, 2012

March Forth

This is a great day to renew one's New Year's Resolutions.  Just something to think about.  I know I am.

Last night was a great night.  We went to the Imagine Dragons concert.  Oh my gosh they are so good.  I love them so much.  Kristen, Megan, Emily and I went.  There are a few things that I love about them.  For one, they sing with so much passion.  The main singer, Dan, is so incredible.  There's this one song, "It's Time," that you can especially feel a strong feeling.  It's indescribable, but he even commented on the magic that he feels.

Here are some great pics from the concert.

This was one of the clearer pictures.
Emily wasn't entirely ready for this...but I look good.

Sorry Kristen and Megan.

Sorry Kristen *again*.  
These were the clearest pictures and the best ones of me.



Eventually I'll put a good picture of me with my hair down.  I had it curled yesterday, but I put it up for the concert because I would be more comfortable that way.

Last night was also Stake Conference.  I feel like the take-away message was to not have fear and that in finding your eternal companion, you're not going to find a soul mate because they don't exist.  What does exist is people that you are compatible with, and as long as you're choosing the right, working hard, and sacrificing because you think more of your husband and the Lord, then you'll achieve happiness.

Today one of my friends from BYU-I came and visited me for a little while, and it was nice.  It was a lot less awkward than I thought it would be.  Also, tonight I'm going to Gayleen's house.  I pretty much have NOT gotten any of the things that I need to get done, but that's okay.  (It makes me feel better to tell myself that.  I'm going to work REALLY hard this week. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment