Saturday, March 24, 2012

Resistance

By Muse.  Mmmm.

Here is a picture of me and Jared at the Imagine Dragons concert.  It was so fun!! :)


Anyways, right now I'm at the library feeling a little stressed and ready to go back home to the apartment.  BUT what do you do when you feel this way?  You blog, of course!!

Last night was really fun.  So last week I let myself live a little and I hardly did anything--I just got off a major stress high from getting through THREE whopping tests, so I let myself relax some.  Apparently this need to relax overlapped into last night and some of today because I haven't done NEARLY as much as I've needed to.  Yesterday at work one of my roommates called me and asked if I wanted to go to Olive Garden with them.  Normally I think I would have said no, but this time I was like, "what the heck, why not?" in my head and I went.  I think it was good that I went--we were able to see my uncle and he even hooked us up with free dessert.  Mmm, thanks Mitch! :)  Oh, and we had a super cute waiter that was kind of flirty with us.  We (I) even wrote on the receipt "talk to Mitch :D" to imply that he should get our numbers...probably (I know) nothing will come of it, but it was still fun.  At one point, the waiter (Matt) came and actually sat at our table, saying how hot it was.  I told him that it was probably us (kudos to me) and he laughed and said it probably was.  Once he left, Megan said that I'm very forward with my flirting style--that between that and the things that I've told her about JBS, I'm forward and that she's seeing a new side of me.  She said that someday she'll be me...(double kudos to me)...

So then we made it back to the apartment (Kristen, Kyley, Megan and me) and all of us, with the exception of Kyley, turned around and went to the library from 8 to 11ish.  To continue the "laundry list," we then went back to pick up Alex and go grocery shopping...THEN we went back to the apartment and were feeling completely crazy.  It was so much fun.

Kristen was trying to get rid of her fruity snacks, so she was tossing them into our mouths.  Kyley jumped in and brought out marshmallows and we were all just relaxing and laughing and chucking snacks into each others' mouths. (Emily and Alex were not a part of this.)

THEN we decided randomly to go roll down Library Hill since it's on our roommate bucket list.  So we did!  At like 12:30 we went and rolled down this steep hill on campus and took videos.  There was this group playing night games--Kissing Rugby--and I really wanted to play, but we just went home.

THEN!  Back at the apartment we wanted to break into our neighbor's apartment to continue this pranking war that we've been in.  Our plans were to "yarn-bomb" them, stringing yarn around everywhere.  Almost JUST as we got in, though, they came out because they barely remembered to bolt the door.  They also bolted the door today, so I'm personally thinking that I don't want to deal with it anymore if they're not willing to participate.

THEN!!  Since it was a complete bust, we thought it would still be funny if we tried to wake up early and prank them early in the morning (which idea wasn't very logical now that I think about it--why would they not still bolt the door after that episode?).  So we all slept out together in the living room so we could all wake up together and go over there.  We didn't end up doing it, though.  We just all slept together and then woke up and started the day.

So it was a really fun night.  Today Kristen and Megan and I tried to go over there today, but they bolted the door again.  A clear sign that they don't want to do it anymore...


No comments:

Post a Comment