Friday, April 6, 2012

Kneader's!!

So last night I got to spend the evening with my aunt Kirsteen and cousins Scott and his wife Becca and Melissa.  It was so great!  I haven't seen them in a really long time--since I was six, I think.  We went to Kneader's and got dessert and were just all able to talk.  I thought it was really fun, and I really look forward to being able to get to know them better.  We exchanged numbers and everything, and so I hope to baby-sit for Scott and hang out with him and Becca.  I also hope to discuss books with Rachel and Heather and Melissa.  Here is a picture of me, Melissa, Scott and his son, Landon.  I look particularly...great...because I just came from hot-tubbing with my two roommates and a couple of boyys...



Last Monday was our ward's FHE Oscar's Night.  We all dressed up formally to watch the videos that each FHE group made.  It started around 7:30 and ended up ending at like, 10:00--soooo late!  It was great though--Peter made these really good mocktails and everyone felt all fancy.  Here is a picture of the 6 of us.

 Oh, and here is the video that we starred in. ;)

I would like to comment on my recent background change--it's called "Free."  I love it, and I think it's (*ahem, pushing up nerdy glasses*) symbolic of my journey to discover myself during these years of college and living on my own.

That's about it, I think.  I'm thinking about going to the BYU Film Festival this weekend.  And Easter will be really fun with my family.

Peace and blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment