Thursday, May 17, 2012

Day 17

17. What is the thing you most wish you were great at?

This is hard.  I wish I was great at a lot of things.  Before I write them, I want to preface it by saying that I know that I can make these happen with either time, hard work or both.  More self discipline.

I wish I was phenomenal at the violin and piano--truly great.  I'm okay...but not exceptional.

The daily cheat: I also wish I was great at refusing sweets.  Like this morning, my grandma left out her chocolate covered strawberries (I think she might have forgotten to refrigerate them again or something...?) and I ate one.  Inhaled it even.  Really?  I didn't even think about it until it was gone...and then I started remembering "Oh yeah, that might be gross to eat that at 7 am, and oh yeah, they weren't refrigerated for twelve hours and they were actually five days old..." Uhhhh...

1 comment:

  1. I'm the same way with sweets! I have absolutely NO self control when it comes to any kind of junk food.

    ReplyDelete