Thursday, May 24, 2012

Day 24

24.  Describe your family dynamic of your childhood vs. your family dynamic now.
So I'm the oldest of four kids.  Growing up it was just me and my brother until I was seven when my sister was born.  So even until I was I guess about 12 when Hannah was old enough to really play with (in my 12 year old mentality), it was me and my brother playing together.  Hannah and I fought a lot when we were younger, and my brother Nathan and I didn't fight as much.  We were all still tight.  Nathan and Hannah didn't get along as much as I did with the two of them.  Then Logan was born when I was 16, and I feel like things started to smooth a little more as we pulled together to watch Logan.

Now that I'm in college and am living in Utah, I don't have a very clear picture of the family's dynamic anymore.  The last time I was there was in December, and the time before that in May. :'( From what I gather, Nathan and Hannah do their own thing as teenagers and Logan runs the show as a terribly cute but demanding (as are all toddlers) four-year-old.  I love them all so much and miss them more than anything.


The four of us in December 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment