Thursday, May 3, 2012

Day 3

Describe your relationship with your parents.

In one word, AWESOME.

With my mom: best friends.  I tell her everything.  She totally cracks me up, and is one of my number one fans (besides my dad).  I support her and she supports me.  She takes care of me, even from 1000 miles away.  She sets an incredible example for me of strength, courage, charity, and perseverance.  I ask for advice on pretty much everything.
Me and my mom summer 2011 (I'm photobombing in the background..)

This is from senior year, I think (2010)


From 2009 Family reunion
Throwing gangster signs Winter 2011 when we caught a mouse

2010

Spring 2010


With my dad: best friends too.  I love getting advice from my dad, and we crack up about everything too.  I love hanging out with him, and we just talk about anything and everything.  He is the rock of my family, and I know that if I do anything in this life, I need to marry someone like him.  He always encourages me in everything I do. 

Spring 2010
Halloween 2008
Taken in Galveston in 2007 I think
Summer 2011
Us at Wal-Mart, trying out his new phone
Summer 2011 at Disneyland


I haven't ever described one of my relationships before, so I hope this covers everything and gives you a little insight into how great they are. :)


3 comments:

  1. I can definitely relate! I'm close with my parents too, and I love having them there! your parents seem so cool!

    -kim
    found the route

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much!! I love having them there too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Bethany, so I just had to come back to this post so I could comment on it, mostly because it's one of my favorites. I just love seeing your relationship with your parents. I love that you are so close to both of them. I could totally read it in your words and see it in the pics. You are an incredible young woman with incredible parents! :)

    ReplyDelete