Monday, May 7, 2012

Day 6 (and 7)

So since I missed yesterday, here's two days! :)

Day 6: What is the hardest thing you have ever experienced?

Personally, it was losing one of my best friendships in high school.  This was probably the most difficult because 1) it was so hard and 2) its pains probably lasted the longest.  Not personally--with my family, I mean--it was going through the trial of my mom having cancer.  That was really scary.

I feel like I'm a better person for having gone through these things though.  I'm not sure what else to elaborate on.

Day 7: What is your dream job, and why?

My dream job would be playing in a Broadway pit orchestra nightly, at least for a little bit.  My violin professor said it's actually not all that it's cracked up to be, but I'd still like to know what it's like.  Second dream job: to play in a chamber quartet.  Third: to be an editor for the Oxygen magazine.

My first two dream jobs (I guess I cheated a little bit by listing more...) came from playing the violin since fourth grade.  I miss playing in orchestras, and this has just always been my dream.  My third one came from changing my major from music to dietetics, and I think it's a little more reachable.

No comments:

Post a Comment