Monday, May 14, 2012

Days 13 and 14

13. Describe 5 weaknesses you have.

Okay, so I don't know if this means 5 "non-negative" weaknesses, you know, like things you're a sucker for--like chocolate or something--or if it means vices you have.  I just got this list from this other blogger that did it.  I guess I'll list both...

"Not-necessarily-weaknesses-but-still-could-be-almost-lovingly-called-weaknesses..."

1.  Chocolate.  Actually any shape or form of sugar.  Except for cherry candy (something that should never have been invented).
2.  Strong masculine jawlines.  Mmmm.
3.  Really good cologne--Acqua by Di Gio, to be specific.  If you smell good, I might go crazy.
4.  Anything coconut.
5.  Shopping in Forever 21.

1.  Comparing myself to others
2.  Jealousy (see above).
3.  Worrying too much
4.  Caring too much what others think
5.  Not reaching out as much beyond my set group of friends

14. Describe 5 strengths you have.

1.  Working hard
2.  Listening to others/showing genuine interest in others
3.  Being patient
4.  Journalling regularly
5.  Being able to connect with lots of different types of people on some level.

Any questions? 


1 comment: