Monday, May 21, 2012

Days 19, 20 and 21

Okay, so here's some make-up questions!

19.  If you could live anywhere, where would it be and why?

Probably in California because the weather is perfect and there's the beach.  Duh.

To raise a family, probably not California because it's corrupt.  Probably Texas or Utah because those are the two places I've ever lived and I've enjoyed both places--and my family is in both places.

20.  Describe 3 significant memories from your childhood.

I'm not sure what "significant" is defined as here...if it means "defining" or the first thing that pops in my head.  We'll go with the second definition.

1.  My TY beanie baby birthday party for my 8th birthday.  That was awesome--my mom went ALL out.  She throws the best parties EVER.  A ton of kids came, and there were a ton of different games that we played, and there were lots of gifts...

2.  My 5th birthday party--princess themed with a blow-up bounce house.  Also all out.  More gifts, a barbie cake, lots of 5 year-old spoilage goin' on...

3.  My awesome 16th birthday party.  It was a surprise birthday party, and they got me GOOD.  All of my friends were there, and we played games and ate food.  It was at the Firewheel Clubhouse.  I loved it.

21.  If you could have one superpower, what would it be and what would you do with it first?

Right now for the kind of mood I'm in, I would choose to have the fastest metabolism in the world.  What would I do with it?  Eat all the Ben and Jerry's I could lay my hands on.  Talkin' full on pig out.

If I had to choose a noble superpower that could benefit others, I would be more in tune with others' feelings so I could ALWAYS say the right thing--always be there to say the thing that they need to hear the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment