Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Days 22 and 23

22. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? 15 years?

In 5 years, I see myself working on a Master's degree and married.  I don't know if I see myself with kids yet.  I will either be at the same college or a different one, depending on where my husband's job is, and whether I get into the Master's program here.  I most likely will still be living in Utah.

In 10 years, I will be a stay-at-home mother, starting to raise a family.  Maybe with 2 kids by then?  In probably another part of the country.  Let's say Texas. :)

In 15 years, I will still be a stay-at-home mother, but by that point, depending on how old my kids are, I might also be working part-time as a dietitian. 3 or 4 kids.

23. List your top 5 hobbies and why you love them.

1.  Music--listening to and playing it.  I love it because it comforts me and fills in my life.  It completes me *drawing a heart in the air.*

2.  Reading--everything.  It's SO much fun and I love learning.  It's the best.  My favorite way to escape.

3.  Cooking--because it's fun.  I love creating and I love food (part of why I'm doing dietetics).

4.  Zumba--because it's also fun to me.  I love exercising, and I love dancing.  I also love Latino music and I feel sexaayyyy!! ;)

5.  Golf--because it's FUN.  (That's why I love all of these.)  I love being outside, smelling the mixture of grass and sweat (I know, it sounds weird.  I didn't say B.O.) and hitting the ball and just walking, enjoying nature.


No comments:

Post a Comment