22. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? 15 years?
In 5 years, I see myself working on a Master's degree and married. I don't know if I see myself with kids yet. I will either be at the same college or a different one, depending on where my husband's job is, and whether I get into the Master's program here. I most likely will still be living in Utah.
In 10 years, I will be a stay-at-home mother, starting to raise a family. Maybe with 2 kids by then? In probably another part of the country. Let's say Texas. :)
In 15 years, I will still be a stay-at-home mother, but by that point, depending on how old my kids are, I might also be working part-time as a dietitian. 3 or 4 kids.
23. List your top 5 hobbies and why you love them.
1. Music--listening to and playing it. I love it because it comforts me and fills in my life. It completes me *drawing a heart in the air.*
2. Reading--everything. It's SO much fun and I love learning. It's the best. My favorite way to escape.
3. Cooking--because it's fun. I love creating and I love food (part of why I'm doing dietetics).
4. Zumba--because it's also fun to me. I love exercising, and I love dancing. I also love Latino music and I feel sexaayyyy!! ;)
5. Golf--because it's FUN. (That's why I love all of these.) I love being outside, smelling the mixture of grass and sweat (I know, it sounds weird. I didn't say B.O.) and hitting the ball and just walking, enjoying nature.