Saturday, May 12, 2012

Days 9-12 (my bad!)

Here we go!!  Looks like I've missed a couple of days...

9.  List 10 people who have influenced your life and describe how.

**These are not in a certain order and they are not by any means all inclusive.** **Also, I'm only briefly writing about how they've influenced me.  I don't think I could adequately include everything.**

1.  My mom--she taught me how to be strong and keep moving forward in life.  She is such a huge example to me, and she's taught me how to listen to other people and be sensitive to their needs.
2.  My dad--he taught me how to live and love life--to learn to laugh through the tears, and he always gives me great advice on the things that matter most.
3.  Sean, my coworker--He gives the best advice and is always in tune with my feelings--whenever I'm upset, he can tell, and he listens and gives me advice.  I think someday I'll write a book entitled "Sean's Wisdom."  He's also showed me some rockin' music.
4.  My aunt Gayleen--she gives great advice and has provided the weekly home environment that I've needed throughout my college career so far
5.  Aurielle--she taught me how to be a better friend and how to march to the beat of your own drum without caring what others think.  She also taught me about style.
6.  Caleb--he's also taught me how to be a better friend and how to laugh and enjoy life more fully/
7.  Megan, Emily, Alex, Kristen, Kyley (all in one because they were my old apartment this past year)--has taught me how to be yourself, more about fashion
8.  Mrs. Tisdale--taught me how to fully appreciate literature, further deepened my passion for reading and literature
9.  My grandparents--have opened their home to me and have always been there for me.
10.  The boy I'm currently dating, Jared--has made me feel special and excited to be here

10. Describe your most embarrassing moment.

Picture this.  Three giggling girls on a sleepover in middle school.  They say anything and everything--and are hil-freakin-arious.  One especially thinks the other two are soooo funny...and she pees her pants on the chair.  Not knowing what to do, she tells the other girl, so at least it doesn't stain or something...The other girl expresses gratitude, saying that her cousin did the same thing but DIDN'T say anything, so thanks for letting her know.  First girl: wants to die.

11. Describe 10 pet peeves you have.

1. People who CAN'T do an accent and they try to.  And they do it frequently.
2. I absolutely can't stand sitting in a seat that's already warmed by someone else.  It grosses me out.
3. When people get freaky about sharing clothes, or wearing someone else's jacket
4. When people get freaky about sharing food or a sip of a drink
5. When people don't wash their hands.  I don't think anything drives me crazier.
6. When people always try to "one-up" each other
7. When people play mind games--about anything/when they're manipulative
8. When people try to race me on the street
9. When people can't make eye contact with me
10. When people mumble but still talk ALL THE TIME

12.Describe a typical day in your current life.

Right now my typical day is waking up at 6:50, getting ready for work in 20 minutes, leaving for work at 7:15, make it to work and clock in by 7:35, work until 3:30 or 4, come home and CHILL OUT. For like, the rest of the night.  Some nightly activities in the past three weeks have included going to the gym, reading, going on a date, hanging out with friends and playing banana grams, journalling or blogging, listening to music while laying down...It's been pretty awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment