Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Do you ever feel like...

...you're living someone else's life?  That a TON of things in your life are changing, and SO fast, that you don't even recognize your life and it becomes surreal to you?

Yeah, me neither....uuhhh, wut?

No, but for real, lately I've been feeling like I've been going through the motions of all of these new changes, and then I think, "what am I doing?  I should be here doing this instead."  And then I try to snap back to reality, but it's a foreign one that I'm trying to get used to.

So, some explanation.  For this whole semester, I thought I was going home to Texas for the summer.  Then my boss asked that I stay for five weeks.  THEN I was going home.  But then nothing turned up for a summer job in Texas, so I looked here and got one right away.  Okay, I guess I'm supposed to stay...?  So I'm now staying (as of a week and a half ago) the summer, not knowing when I can take off enough work to go home to visit.

In the meantime, I started dating this boy again.  Cue major change in my life number two: now we've been OFFICIAL as of May 13--my first real relationship!

So.  Today was day two of the new job, and let me tell you, it's a NIGHT and DAY difference between this and my old job.  I don't want to elaborate too much on it but...let's just say it's been an adjustment from my office job to the kitchens in EVERY way.

In three weeks two of my best friends are leaving for the summer too.

I'm starting Weight Watchers.  Another HUGE change.

I just have to have faith that this IS the way my life is supposed to be going.  Ah, to have faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment