25. If you could have dinner with anyone in history, who would it be and what would you eat?
This is a hard one. I might be tempted to choose Alvin Smith, just to see if he really WAS the most handsome person in the world. However, I would probably choose Nephi from the Book of Mormon. I would want to get all of the advice I could from him, and would talk to him about what his life was like. I would ask him about his moments of doubt and how he was able to press on. We would eat at one of my favorite restaurants, The Cheesecake Factory. I'm sure he would like it.
26. What popular notion do you think the world has most wrong?
I think that the world has the idea of love wrong. It's not some huge spark, and it's not always rainbows and butterflies ALL the time. It's not something you fall in, and it doesn't happen to you by chance. It's something you decide--you're the one who decides whether you're going to love that person or not. True, you can't help some of the things you're attracted to in a person, but you can be the one who decides whether you're going to love someone or pursue it. Note: it also takes TIME for this to happen, another thing that's frequently looked over. You can choose to love someone, but it will take time for it to happen.
27. What is your favorite part of your body and why?
Probably either my eyes or my mouth, because I think they're pretty. I like my eye color and shape, and I like how tiny my lips are.
28. What is your love language?
I just took a quiz online to verify what I already thought, and I would say it's pretty accurate.
|5||Words of Affirmation|
|10||Acts of Service|
So I show love through time, service and words of affirmation, and that's also how I like to receive them the most. I love gifts too, but not so much the physical touch. I do love snuggling though.
29. What do you think people misunderstand most about you?
I think everyone thinks, at least when they first meet me, that I'm quiet and not that funny--that I'm just a nice girl. I don't think they realize that I can be funny, crazy, random, and even sarcastic. It just takes some time for it to come out.
30. List 10 things you would hope to be remembered for. (not all inclusive)
1. being in tune with the Spirit, spiritual
2. being talented, more specifically musically
3. being a hard worker
4. being smart
5. being a great friend, always there for people
6. being able to always make people feel good about themselves
7. being a chill person, not worried about the outcome of situations (I know, I'm working towards that)
8. being healthy
9. being a great family person, very family-oriented
10. being able to handle anything that comes my way
That's about it! That marks the end of the 30 Day Challenge. :)