And then, when you have the summer, you can barely figure out what to do to be productive?
Okay, that's a LITTLE bit exaggerated for me. I don't believe in boredom, and I'm always working on something or thinking of something to do. Even so. It's a lot to think of filling up the whole summer when I'm barely scraping by with 20 hours a week at my new job. I also want to steer clear of watching too many movies, TV and Facebook time.
So here's a starter list of things I'm going to do this summer.
- Make sure my room's always clean.
- Read a ton--maybe reread the Harry Potter series??
- Blog and journal. Document my life and feelings.
- Read the scriptures.
- Start a sewing project. I want to make a rag quilt.
- Work out at the gym.
- Make miscellaneous projects on Pinterest (pending right now is a cute notebook and a "sailor's" bracelet.
- Make cookies. Always good. ;)
- Make great playlists and update my iPod. Search for new music.
- Find a cool piece of furniture and refurnish it.
- Do the same thing to an old piece of clothing (once I figure out how to sew. See above "sewing project")
- Practice the piano and violin.
Like I said, it's just a starter list. I'm open to any suggestions. Blogging for today? Done.