You might also remember that I mentioned that I started Weight Watchers this week. That being said, I just ate two meal's worth of points. Beautiful.
So this week I started the new job. I'm going to list the positive things I like about it so far.
- I'm going to become a better cook after working here. I'm learning a lot about how to prepare things faster and how to cook/follow recipes better, be better at estimating things, etc.
- I'm going to be really good at standing on my feet for long periods of time, and I'm gaining muscle from this job. I'm lifting heavy things and am walking around a ton, and that burns a heck of a lot more calories than sitting on my butt all day.
- I'm making new friends and meeting new people.
- I'm going to learn how to save more efficiently than I ever have before.
- I won't be on the computer all day, so less Facebook time, which is good.
Here's a little somethin' somethin' to make you smile.