Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Possibilities

Wouldn't it be great if...

...it were possible to eat whatever the heck you wanted and STILL lose weight?

...I had this great ability to always know what to talk about with cute guys?

...my family lived here in Utah with me?

...I could be tan without tanning?

...I had perfect vision?

...I could go longer than two days without showering or having to get ready?  Now THAT is what would be truly great.

Listening to Run Every Time by Gavin DeGraw.

Loving summer so hard.  I'm so in love with having no homework or obligations.  Amazing.

Thinking about what I'm going to do next.  The possibilities are endless.  Beautiful.

Wanting something super sugary and cold...frozen yogurt sounds sooooo goooooood right now....

Needing to get some new running shorts/cover-up shorts for the ward camp out.

Peace and blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment