Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Grateful

I'm so grateful for my life.  The other day I did a study for the Marriott School of Business, and there were a couple of questions that were pretty interesting.

Do you find beauty in every day life?  Do you find wonder and awe in nature?  Do you seek opportunities that challenge your perspective on life?

Yes.  I'm in awe that Heavenly Father has His Hand in my daily life.  I'm so grateful for all that He's blessed me with.  I'm in awe that I have such a loving family and wonderful friends.  I'm so thankful for the small quiet moments when you see more of your life coming together, and you begin to see a glimpse of why things turn out the way they do.  Things always have a way of working out, and it's definitely true that everything happens for a reason.  The Lord always has your best interest in mind.  He knows more than you do and will guide your life.  It's my prayer that I will always remember this in both the hard and the good times, because life really is good.

1 comment:

  1. I'm trying to be better about seeing the beauty in nature. It's not that I don't see it, I mostly just glance at it and miss all the fine details. When I force myself to take a closer look, I enjoy it so much more.

    I agree, things definitely happen for a reason!

    ReplyDelete