Tuesday, August 28, 2012

A sick and twisted love affair

I want to take a moment to write about one of my past loves.  It's an affair that's been going off and on for some years now, and I just can't seem to escape from the temptation of "going back."  Everybody knows what that feeling's like--either personally or vicariously through the movies.  The lover wants to go back so badly because their love brought joy and comfort.  Despite this, the lover still knows that the love is not right, or even healthy for them.

This particular love has been especially difficult since I visited Texas.  Now that I'm back in Utah, I've tried to find something to replace the hole in my heart.  It's been hard.  Nothing is quite like my past love--I mean, nothing truly compares.  Furthermore, this need has increased for me exponentially since school has started.  I can't get it out of my head--I think about it at work, crave it throughout the day, longingly wish for it...

I know I need to find a way to live without it.


Yes, it's true.  I fell in love with Bluebell a long time ago and am currently trying to work through our breakup.  It's been a little rough, but I really appreciate y'all's support.

No comments:

Post a Comment