Tuesday, November 27, 2012

About Today

(This post is really about today, but it's also the title of one of my favorite songs by The National.)

Today must have been one of the most stressful days of my life.  I don't think I had ever been this prone to spontaneous crying before today...don't judge, but I cried more upon hearing this news than when my mom was diagnosed with breast cancer.

I had overdue tuition.

Oh my gosh.

Turns out, it was a miscommunication, and I DIDN'T, but oh heck.  I was freaking out all day.  Maybe you can relate, maybe you can't...but I was so stressed today that by the  time it resolved, I was too emotionally drained to be of much use for the majority of the evening.

The biggest thing for me in this experience though, was my mom's counsel to pray through the whole thing.  I was praying very hard, and the Lord answered my prayers.  He knew that it would all work out, and He was there for me through that.

No comments:

Post a Comment