Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!!

I just wanted to take a minute to write a little Thanksgiving post.

I am so grateful for (in no particular order)

  • the gospel in my life
  • Jesus Christ and His Atoning sacrifice for me
  • my family and all they do for me
    • my parents and their diligence in teaching our family
    • their example of faith
  • the scriptures
  • my ward
  • my health
  • my family's health
  • my friends and all they do for me
  • my car
  • the opportunity to receive an education at BYU
  • my laptop
  • my phone
  • electricity
  • running water (and heated)
  • my warm bed
  • food
  • clothes
  • my home
  • my job
  • my trials
  • the Lord and His always watching over me, for all of His tender merices
  • my sight and hearing
  • my violin and lessons
  • my parents and their sacrifices for me--especially in putting me through violin and piano lessons
**Not an all-inclusive list.**

No comments:

Post a Comment