Friday, November 23, 2012

The Week in Pics and More

So this is my nature edition.  **I know this sounds corny** BUT there are so many times when I'm just walking on campus or wherever and I look up and see how beautiful nature is.  It reminds me to really live and enjoy my life.  I'm so grateful for Heavenly Father's love for us and His love for us.

So here are the pics...I uploaded them to my Google+ account because this was the fastest way I could figure out how to upload a TON at the same time. 

The only problem is I can't figure out how to import them...here.  So here's the link if you're REALLY interested in my photography and nature-seeking skills.  I'd like you to also know that none of them are edited. 
 
 https://plus.google.com/photos/111382027617391521422/albums/5814087215071921697

In the spirit of Thanksgiving, I will write about a Thanksgiving experience I had as a girl.  I told my grandma this yesterday and thought it would be funny to share here.  Um, it's also kind of short and rather anti-climatic.

For some reason, my brother and I got a hold of the turkey bones after Thanksgiving dinner.  We thought it would be genius to play with them in the backyard.  So we did.  We had this swing-set that had a little trapeze and under the trapeze was this mini hole in the ground--obviously the PERFECT place to play with dead turkey bones.  Eventually, (it was probably a couple of days later) our mom discovered our new playthings...and put the kabosh on that.  We turned in our ant-ridden bones and never played with anything like that again.

Super random, I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment