Saturday, December 1, 2012

The Week in Pics (Burn pictures included!!)

So I **KNOW** this is gross.  So you can just skip over this part, but I still wanted to include it for some reason.  Learn from my mistakes in treating burns. 

DON'T!
  • clean burns with hydrogen peroxide.
  • move on to clean burns with iodine.
  • cover your burns with band-aids.
  • put anti-itch cream on it.
  • put old expired Neosporin on it.
  • get sunburn aloe vera for it.
DO!!
  • put new Neosporin on it-preferably the white cream versus the clear ointment.
  •  *if you have to* cover it with something breathable, like gauze.
  • take the antibiotics if you are prescribed them.
  • get it taken care of right away and fill out your worker's comp RIGHT when it happens.
  • go to the BYU health clinic instead of the Emergency Room because you planned ahead of time.
Just enjoy the progression of it.
 

I cheated a little bit and drew the circle bigger.





Finally it's better!!  This was taken today.  That was a crazy experience.
Awesome light up cup from Wal-Greens.  I was tempted to get it.

If you look REALLY closely, you can see that there's a puppy right beyond the guy.  A puppy in this lady's purse.  Haha.

Mariah in mourning for the discontinued Twinkie display.

I saw these OBNOXIOUS flappy hats at Smith's...so I made Mariah try one on with me.  She looks so thrilled.  I was dying.

Fantastic looking cookies at Smith's.  "Maria, are you done with the cookies yet?"  "Uhhh, yeah, let me just finish the noses real fast.  Okay, done!!"

Sweet "Yoga Cats" calendar.  There aren't words to express how weird yet amusing this is.

Pretty bouquet...with a freaky nut-holder thingy in the middle.  I couldn't figure out what it was so I took a picture of it.

This is for Kristen if she reads this--I tried curling my hair again.

Utah is gorgeous.  I took this on the way to dropping off Emily at the Provo Airport.

I had a ton of time to myself this past Thanksgiving break, so I pampered myself one night.  Haha.  This is ridiculous.

Gabby, Megan and I went to YL.  Catering girls :)

Sweet bacteria agar. The left side is from right when I got home from school, and the right side is after I washed my hands, very thoroughly.

Sweet candy from other countries.  I tried them out with Alex--it was hilarious AND disgusting.

The "Longest Cougar Tail (a special BYU donut) in the WORLD."  It was kind of cool that I got to see it so early in the morning before people got there.  The news even came for this event.  You could donate a dollar to charity and have a piece.

It was actually just several put together.  I saw their little trick.

Someone's car in the parking lot.  Gotta represent the mother countries! ;) Brazil is behind Spain's flag.

The hot tub at King Henry's clubhouse was about to overflow...so I took a picture.

Random seats from a car outside the ESC on campus.  Weird.

These shoes I tried on in the BYU bookstore.  Normally I don't look around there (because I want to get EVERYTHING), but today I was looking...and these were only $22!  I got the black pair.


Break the Fast spreadsheet.  You can see where we started assigning people. ;)

I found this this morning on my table...and I don't know where it came from!  Hopefully from my crush! ;)  Thank you to whoever that was!  Does it look like boy handwriting??

And that's a wrap!  Have a great last week before finals!!  Only 12 more days before I'm going home, fools! :D  (I'm just kidding, you're not a fool.)

No comments:

Post a Comment