Monday, April 22, 2013

A Post in Pics, Russian Roulette style

So for a quick entry I thought it would be fun to randomly pick 10 pictures from my computer.  The rules: 1) I MUST use all of the ones I pick and 2) I can only pick the ones with numbers so I had no idea what they were.

 This is a picture of me and my best friend, Caleb, from high school.  This was taken at the end of senior year in my downstairs bathroom.  Caleb's glasses are fake--we were goofing off with one of those 3-D movie theater frames.  I love this one of us.  We were just hanging out together that day.  We always had so much fun together.

This is a picture Elder Peterson sent out in his forwarded emails.  He's the one on the right.  He was (is) one
of my good friends from freshman year.

Me and my girl Emers.  I miss her so much.  This is one of my favorite pictures of us.  We were doing the "booty tooch" during one of our roommate photo shoots.

Also a picture from the roommate photo shoot.  I also like this one.

Okay, this one is kind of embarrassing. I took this on one of the last days of my Spanish classes.  I don't know why 1) I took this, because I didn't even know this kid that well, 2) I still have this on my computer.  His name is Shaji.

I look like I'm half awake.  I probably was.  Logan is probably about two in this picture.  He's my little bud.

Uhhh...a selfie when I was talking to someone on the phone.  I don't remember who.  This was taken at the end of senior year when I was still living at home.  I've since given that red blazer away.

Me and Caleb during an orchestra field trip.  Those were fun times.  I was a little crazy about that kid.

A picture of Bailey and Hanan at our orchestra trip to Winter Park.  A free pose.  It's artsy, okay?

A shot of all of my ward last summer when we had a Harry Potter party.  I think I might have included this in a previous post a while ago.  That was a fun day.  Everyone watched one of the Harry Potter movies afterwards, but all I wanted to do was dress up, show up and off, and then leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment