I wanted to also write an entry about the most ridiculous, dramatic, fake, exciting and addicting show ever: The Bachelorette. The other day I saw this blog entry about the first episode where the girl commented on her blog as she watched it. I copied her idea and did the same thing for the second episode. Here are my comments:
Note: *This will only mean anything to you if you 1) watch this show and 2) have seen the second episode already.*
The Bachelorette Episode 2
· Some guys just think it’s a competition—they’re not in it for the right reasons. Like baby daddy boy.
· Dang. All of them are sooooo attractive.
· Did they change the rules about the single dates??
· Seriously. So hott.
· Brooks? That’s kind of a hot name. From Salt Lake?
· Ooh, looking artsy at your little drawing board, Des!
· You look kind of old. But I wish I had your body.
· How old is she anyways?
· Drew. Hello.
· Zak, even though you’re a freak, you’re also attractive.
· I think Mikey’s cool.
· Ben is a freak. I already know.
· I think it’s so funny how they all think of her as their future wife.
· Nice slip of the curse word, Brooks. Winner.
· “Spirit was willing” haha Brooks.
· He seems cool. I actually kinda like him.
· It would be so awkward to have to comment in between EVERYTHING.
· They actually look really good together.
· So fun. I love the spontaneity.
· I love the little Barbie car.
· Like that guy doesn’t know what’s going on. The hike is a little random, though.
· Ahaha they set up a little pillow suite for them.
· She really is really pretty and sweet. Good choice, Bachelor people.
· Haha you can see the cameraman in the background of one of the shots. Weird pecking action at the end.
· Like the camera people would let them get lost. Do you think she’s really lost!? No. I think she knows what she’s doing.
· Called it.
· This date is lasting forever!
· It’s ironic that she’s all about not settling, but she’s on the show…?
· Brooks seems kind of closed when he’s talking about marriage…poor guy.
· That’s really sad—he had to carry that for 6 years. Way to address it—he’s way cool for how he said everything. Super kudos to him.
· Good lesson for all of us—to always just share who we are.
· Gah. Ben gives me the serious willies.
· What the heck—Andy Grammar gave them a private performance???
· Awkward dancing. Jealousy.
· Andy Grammar is also very attractive.
· That’s a lot of kissing for a first date, dang.
· I loved watching this first date. That was cool.
· Ben creeps me out. Not only because he creeps out all the other guys out, but because he also creeps me out too.
· Can you imagine having so many guys trying to get you?? That would be kinda cool.
· Kasey? No.
· It’s pretty sweet that they brought on Soulja Boy.
· Juan Pablo—it’s also a no.
· Soulja Boy has so many tattoos??
· Brandon? Yes. Always.
· James—yes. Don’t put on the intimidating front though.
· Will—yes for sure. No on the dancing, poor guy.
· Michael is so funny—crossing himself haha.
· I love the way Soulja Boy talks.
· Did Brandon pick that outfit himself??
· Who was Brian again??
· I think it’s obnoxious that they were trying to rattle Ben and Des while they're singing
· She has an amazing body. Jealous.
· I don’t think they can really open up like that in a conversation with all of them there on a group date…
· Zak seems cool…I never thought I would type that.
· KUDOS for the antique journal. I LOVE that so much. Oh my gosh.
· Love is like a butterfly…kind of cool analogy, Brandon.
· Ben. Ew.
· I can’t believe this show sometimes. It’s so funny sometimes.
· James seems like a good guy with good intentions, but him talking behind others’ backs all the time isn’t that attractive...
· The whole weird “having a baby with his friend”—so weird Ben weird ew Ben weird weird weird
· His segue into the kiss was sooooo awkward.
· Brandon crying? No. Spying? Also no.
· I feel like all of these guys are just having a job interview.
· I’m glad that a lot of guys pick up on Ben’s snakey character
· Oooh, Mikey. Talking to him?? I think that’s kind of good—mature of him. I think ben IS going to stab the others in the back, even though he says that. I like Mikey.
· This show is absolutely ridiculous. All of these guys thinking she’s the one…
· Way to go Drew for having physical touch like that—the legs
· Brandon super awkward—bringing up all that biz
· Commitment issues because of moving around so much?
· Man, he had a really hard life. It sounds like he has a lot of baggage, but he also seems like a good guy.
· OH H TO THE NO. BEN!?
· I’m so glad all of these other guys can see through Ben.
· A road trip will be wayyyy cute.
· Bryden seems a little awkward. Probably uncomfortable.
· Ooh, I really want the ocean and a fish taco right now.
· So beautiful.
· Why—how is he busting those pictures out?? He had those ready??
· I miss her bangs.
· I don’t see Bryden and Des together.
· He wants to kiss her…phaha. Way to go Des.
· I like Michael.
· No way. That skanky Ben—coming in and stealing Des away when he already has a rose??
· I would NOT like that.
· Ben. The way he’s taking it all is so jerky. There is NOTHING there with them yet!!
· It’s like he considers them seriously dating.
· These guys are kinda catty…!
· They’re getting a little bit too upset. I think it’s more attractive when the guys are peacemakers and don’t say anything.
· Brian is totally like my friend Porter.
· His left eye squints more.
· Super vague about his past.
· It drives me crazy when people talk over each other. I feel like Des and a lot of the guys do that.
· I don’t think anyone should be eliminated yet.
· I would have kept the four that she dismissed and NOT kept Brian.
· I liked Will.
· And I really liked this last guy—Robert. sad day.
· I can’t wait for next week!! Ahh the drama.
And that's it.