Monday, July 1, 2013

A Legitimate Concern

As previously mentioned, these past two weeks my family and I stayed in a rich home to house-sit and watch two dogs.

I REALLY don't want to offend anyone in this post.

But...

I don't like dogs very much.

EEEP!  I said it.  I think dogs are great, and I know they're a heck of a lot friendlier than cats ever will be.  I just don't think they're for me.  Which is absolutely fine to publicly announce on a blog.  I hope.

Anyways, this got me thinking, what if that's a deal-breaker for someone someday?  What if I meet the PERFECT person, who's gorgeous, ambitious, loving, hilarious, good with money, strong in the gospel, has a non-psycho family, etc...but is a HUGE dog lover??

I would be willing to have a dog, or maybe a few dogs, or however many it takes to win this dreamy guy, but I'm not sure if there's a guy that's THIS perfect out there.

So for now, I will update my blog with the legitimate concern that my distaste for dogs will affect any future chances at complete and utter happiness.

1 comment:

  1. I've always had dogs, from childhood to adulthood.

    I hope that someday you do find that perfect guy and that if he does have dogs, you'll realize they're not all so bad. I love mine with all of my heart and can't imagine life without them.

    Thanks for the sweet compliment about my blog.

    ReplyDelete