Monday, September 2, 2013

Going on a mission, officially!

So this is my last personal blog post for a long time...

I'm leaving for the MTC on this Wednesday, and I will return in March of 2015!

I think it's going to be one of the biggest adventures of my life.

I'm going because I know that The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is the true church, restored on the earth today.

I know that our Savior, Jesus Christ lives, loves us, and died for us.  He is the reason we can all be saved someday.

I know that the Book of Mormon is true, and that it is a second witness of Jesus Christ--a second witness to the Bible.

If you want to continue to follow me and my adventures while I'm on my mission, my new mission blog (as kept up by my parents) will be called Bethany Converts Oprah (since I'm going to Chicago, get it? ;).  (The actual web address is called bethanyonthemish.blogspot.com, but you could make life easier on yourself and just click the hyperlink :D )

Welp.  This is it.

Peace and blessings.

XOXO

Bethany

1 comment:

  1. Excellent post from a soon-to-be excellent missionary!! You'll do GREAT, Bethany!! Remember, one day at a time! :) We all love you!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete